Thank you for your interest in supporting La Paz Community School! We are pleased to accept donations from generous individuals, businesses, and foundations around the world. La Paz is recognized as a non-profit association in Costa Rica as well as a a 501(c)(3) registered non-profit organization in the United States. As a result, donations made in both countries are tax deductible.
La Paz Scholarship Fund
Support the La Paz Scholarship Fund: Without including children from all socioeconomic levels, the vision of a community school would be impossible to fulfill. 24 Costa Rican students are receiving financial assistance through this program during the 2012-2013 academic year which is equivalent to $120,000 in funds that need to be raised. Please help us continue to support dedicated and gifted local youth receive the education that they deserve to become the leaders of tomorrow. To donate, you can:
- Send a check made out to La Paz Community School (Scholarship Fund on memo line) to 2880 Arrowhead St, Eugene, OR 97404
- Click on this link to make a secure online donation via PayPal
- Transfer funds directly into our Scholarship Fund accounts at Banco de Costa Rica:
- Asociación Escuela Comunal La Paz: Scholarship Fund (checking in colones) 325-1971-2
- Asociación Escuela Comunal La Paz: Scholarship Fund (checking in dollars) 325-1972-0
La Paz Materials Donation
Donate Materials to the School: La Paz depends on donations of books and other educational materials to operate at an extremely low cost. The Amazon wishlist button below will take you directly to a preselected list of books and materials that can be purchased online, shipped to our US address, and hand-delivered to the school.