Our mission is to educate the culturally diverse youth of Guanacaste through bilingual experiential learning and enrichment that integrates the local community and ecology, while preparing students to become thoughtful, creative, and active stewards of their environment and future leaders of the world.
- To form an educational cooperative that integrates the members of a community in creating a collective, bilingual learning environment.
- To implement meaningful service learning that empowers students to become active stewards of their environment.
- To develop skills and nurture values that cultivate the well-being of self, family, community, and world.
- To emphasize place-based, experiential learning and discovery.
- To uphold high academic standards through authentic assessment and grade level benchmarks.
- To inculcate in all community members a genuine appreciation for and involvement in nature, the arts, and physical education.